You liked some Facebook pages and find out they are not so relevant or they are bombing your feed with hundreds of posts (well, you feel like it, don’t you?). Unliking a Facebook page as my business page: it sounds so simple but some functions in Facebook are not as intuitive as it should. Unliking other business pages as a business page is somewhat hidden. Here are a step-by-step instruction for it:
I. There are two ways to do this. Let’s start with a hidden one because that’s probably why you are reading this post.
1. Go to your Facebook business page (if your business page is a business manager page, go there.)
2. Go to the list of pages that you liked as a business page in the bottom right of your page.
3. Visit the page you want to unlike on the list.
4. Click on “More” option on the cover photo of the page, and then click on “Unlike As Your Page” option.
5. Click “Submit” on a new window.
6. Click “Okay” on a new window.
II. Second way would be much easier (at least it’s not hidden)
1 & 2. Follow the same as Case I above.
3. When you open a list of liked pages, you will see “Liked as Your Page” dropdown button next to each page. Click on the button of the page you want to unlike and select “Unlike as Your Page.”
4. You will see “Like as Your Page” once you unlike it.
(This consultation will not be general top 10 to-do list thing. I’ll personally visit your social media platforms and other online properties and will give you suggestions specifically for your business.)